Are you doing lots of SBA prep activities? I didn't know your dad taught music. I was/am looking forward to taking my fiddle to Kiana. I hope we still get to go. I imagine music could be a great extracurricular activity and creative outlet in rural AK. I would like a music endorsement, but I am not totally sure that students brandishing pointy bows are a liability I am ready to take on at this point. Have fun. Let me know how your efforts to revive the Social Club go. :P
hi timmy (a.k.a. p-bert). my dad just started teaching music this year, but apparently it is a large part of the culture here...especially when it comes to the guitar. as far as the SBA activities, yes, that is the main focus this week. so, any more news on kiana? i think the social club is a bit of a lost cause, but it's been replaced by the community center anyway.
Are you doing lots of SBA prep activities? I didn't know your dad taught music. I was/am looking forward to taking my fiddle to Kiana. I hope we still get to go. I imagine music could be a great extracurricular activity and creative outlet in rural AK. I would like a music endorsement, but I am not totally sure that students brandishing pointy bows are a liability I am ready to take on at this point.
ReplyDeleteHave fun. Let me know how your efforts to revive the Social Club go.
:P
hi timmy (a.k.a. p-bert). my dad just started teaching music this year, but apparently it is a large part of the culture here...especially when it comes to the guitar. as far as the SBA activities, yes, that is the main focus this week.
ReplyDeleteso, any more news on kiana?
i think the social club is a bit of a lost cause, but it's been replaced by the community center anyway.
miss you!!