
The parental unit...
We took this picture in my mom's classroom just before 1st period. Later on, while I was warming up in the gym with the high school kids, my dad started to shoot around with us. Then, he decided he would play. Well, for not playing in a LONG time, he did a good job. Though, he tends to dribble as high as his shoulders. I think the kids enjoyed playing with him; one of them used my dad's back as an inbound check.
I'm kind of sad to be leaving so soon. I had thought before I arrived that maybe 7 days would be a long time, but I could definitely spend another week here at least.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHI, SOBEYS!!! Now hand your daughter back over, please.
ReplyDeleteVery nice blog Jessie!
ReplyDeleteThe basketball team of Kaktovik will miss you.